Farm and Ranch
College and Graduation
Buying a Car
Renting a Place
Finding a Job
Buying a Home
Selling a Home
Expecting a Child
Owning a Business
Caring for the Elderly
Farm Bureau Organization
Search this site
Life Insurance For Well-Laid Plans and Sudden Surprises — Protection at the Speed of Life
Family, kids, grandkids, and beyond — from your assets to the ones you love, life insurance helps you take care of your family now and into the future. With a range of products to cover your needs, you can breathe easier knowing your family will be secure.
How Does Life Insurance Protect You and Your Family?
Should you pass away, life insurance protects your loved one(s) by covering financial obligations like extra medical expenses, creditor demands, home mortgage payments, educational funds, funeral costs, and family incomes.
What Kind of Life Insurance Do You Need?
– Coverage for a limited amount of time, or term.
– A Term Life policy that can be converted to a Whole Life policy.
- Covers your permanent needs until the age of 100.
15-Pay Juvenile Life
– Covers your children until age 100 but can only be purchased for them while they are 15 years of age or younger.
– Individual retirement account.
– Covers your future care in the event you are unable to care for yourself.
– Covers your future financial obligations and helps fund retirement — fixed or variable.
Save With Discounts
The more physically fit and healthy you are, the more discounts there are available to you. Talk to your
Texas Farm Bureau Insurance agent
to see if you qualify.